If you choose to use our service, then you agree that we collect and use information in relation to this policy. The topics of the policy are:
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and How we use your data
- Logging data
- Contact forms
- Embedded content from other websites
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.tech-nerds.net
The company managing the website is:
25 Vitosha Blvd., fl. 2
Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Company registration number: BG205842292
You can contact us directly at:
admin (at) tech-nerds.net
What personal data we collect and How we use your data
When you visit our site you do it anonymously. In order to better serve you while you are visiting our website, we may require from you to provide us with certain identifiable information. These might include your name, phone number, email, etc.
These information that we collect will be used only in case we need to contact you or identify you.
Whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This information may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages that you visited in our web site, time & dates of your visits and other statistics.
If you choose to leave a comment on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you write a message to us by using the contact form, we collect your name, your email along with the subject of the message and the message itself. We store these data only in order to contact you for your inquiry.
We do not use the information submitted through the contact forms for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We never share your email address with other third parties without your consent.
The information that MailChimp collects about you falls into the following categories:
- We may provide Personal Information about you to MailChimp through the Service. MailChimp may receive certain contact information or other Personal Information about you such as your name, email address or company name. You may have the opportunity to update some of this information by electing to update or manage your preferences via an email you receive from Tech-Nerds.net.
MailChimp collects information about the device and applications you use to access emails sent through their Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- From time to time, MailChimp may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, and third-party data providers. MailChimp uses the information to provide publicly available social media information about you to Tech-Nerds.net.
Use of Personal Information
MailChimp may use the Personal Information they collect or receive about you depending on their legitimate interests for the following purposes:
- To reduce the amount of spam being sent through the servers and help them maintain high deliverability.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help MailChimp comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Service. For example, this may include sharing your information with third parties in order to provide and support the Service or to make certain features of the Service available to Tech-Nerds.net. When MailChimp share Personal Information with third parties, they take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with applicable privacy laws.
- To perform data analytics projects. MailChimp’s data analytics projects use data from Mailchimp accounts, including your Personal Information, to provide and improve the Service.
- To carry out other business purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which they will notify you.
You can unsubscribe the Tech-Nerds.net newsletter at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions near the bottom of the email. You can also email us at admin (at) tech-nerds.net.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.